Piezoelectric Cable Sensor (PICLIA)
[Developed product] PICLIA Piezoelectric Cable Sensor
The “PICLIA Piezoelectric Cable Sensor” is a flexible and thread-like thin piezoelectric sensor with the highest level of thermal resistance. * Max: 120°C
PICLIA piezoelectric cable sensors can be used in applications such as Security, Wearables, Medical and Nursing Care, Robotics, and Sports, as well as In-Vehicle and Industrial Equipment.
- This is a cable-shaped piezoelectric sensor.
- Sensing of pressure, vibration, shock, bending, torsion, strain, and vital signals by a thread-like thin cable
- Sensing even through gloves or clothing allowed by responding to physical deformation
- High-precision sensor capable of sensing slight changes such as heartbeat and respiration signals
- Sensing by self-power generation; No need to supply power to the sensor ⇒ Low power consumption
- Robust and long cable that is difficult to break; Capable of cutting at any point for use.
- Less susceptible to noise, with the same structure as that of coaxial cables
- Capable of using even if it gets wet or in water
- Highest level of thermal resistance as a flexible piezoelectric sensor ⇒ Max 120°C (our conventional product = 85 °C)
* Sample kits are available for your evaluation. Please feel it!
|Detecting invasion and wind pressure by laying out the cable throughout the area|
|Measuring heartbeat/respiration with the cable woven into fibers|
|Medical and Nursing Care [Monitoring]||Monitoring of behavior and health with chair, bed, handrail, foot mat, etc.|
|Robot-Related [Haptic, Muscle]||Tactile sensors for robot hands and strain sensors for soft robotics|
|Sports [Measurement]||Measurement of heart rate and respiration with wear, shoes, etc., for sports science|
|Automotive [Automatic Driving]||CASE: Detection of abnormal body condition
* Detection of vitals, shift in center of gravity, and bumper collision
|Industrial Equipment [Measurement, Prediction]||Monitoring of vibration of equipment = Predictive maintenance of deterioration, and remote maintenance|
|Others [Detection of Structural Deterioration]||Detection of deterioration of columns and beams of important cultural properties
* Installing by tying without making holes